How well do you know your customers? Too many large organizations are making CX investment decisions based solely on the high level NPS/CSAT scores alone. The key here is to look deeper than high level CX metrics and consider what's driving customer behaviour.
To use a casino analogy, you wouldn't gamble your life savings on a single number at the roulette wheel (sure you might win big and change your life, but statistically speaking you are certain to lose everything). Unfortunately this is exactly what organizations do every time they invest millions into an initiative or business project by only looking an NPS score.
Guest: Karen Mangia, VP Customer & Market Insights @ Salesforce
Karen's recommended reading list:
- Success with Less: Releasing Obligations and Discovering Joy
- Working From Home: Making the New Normal Work for You
- Listen Up!: How to Tune In to Customers and Turn Down the Noise
- Outside in: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business
- Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive, and Happy Life